TECHNOLOGY RISK PROCESS ANALYST
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Core-Asset Consulting
Are you a knowledgeable process analyst with excellent technology risk management experience and a good understanding of Cobit 5 framework?
If so then we may have an exciting new role for you.
Our client is looking for an experienced analyst to perform a mapping exercise to map a number of existing control sets to ITCF based on Cobit 5.
This is initially a 6 month contract based in Edinburgh.
- Process Analyst with excellent risk management experience
- Experience of using Project tools (SharePoint, JIRA and OSX)
- Experience Defining policy, standards and procedures.
- Experience testing control operation.
- Perform a mapping exercise to map a number of existing control sets to ITCF, based on Cobit 5.
- Get involved with defining evidence for the ITCF control set working with domain owners and other key stakeholders.
- Define suitable risk processes to ensure compliance against ITCF.
- European travel on a monthly basis to work with domain owners
Job reference: 11509
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we're committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you're happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we're advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you're agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement.
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.