Quality Assurance Specialist
Posted on Dec 17, 2018 by TTEC
Key Performance Objectives:
- Determine whether the agents maintain a pre-determined and acceptable level of contact handling through monitoring and test contact evaluation.
- Report contact handling performance and statistics through monitoring and test contact evaluation.
- Report contact handling performance and statistics through daily and weekly reports submitted to the Quality Assurance Supervisor.
- Conduct remote monitoring sessions with Client, thus completing performance summaries that will be submitted to the Quality Assurance Supervisor and the Quality Assurance Manager.
- Randomly monitor calls to ensure Client/our standards are maintained.
- Review evaluations, maintain tape files, and handle general administrative duties.
- Prepare performance evaluations documenting contact-handling procedures.
- Other Duties as assigned.
You're the right fit for the position if you have:
- 1-2 years' experience in a customer service environment or related position, preferably in a teleservices or telecommunications company.
- Call-master knowledge, data entry and proof-reading skills.
- Demonstration of high attendance level.
- Proficiency in Greek and English, both written and verbal
- Direct related experience in a Quality Assurance Department preferred, but not required
- BA / BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Previous experience in BPO
What we are offering:
- Astounding opportunity to work for a true world leader in BPO on an exciting new project in Athens, Greece
- Being part of a team of top class professionals, growing and developing in an innovative and fast paced environment
- Competitive salary
- Private medical care with Dental Coverage
- Paid annual leave
- Career development opportunities with a global organization
- Full relocation package