IT Sales Account Manager/Director
Posted on Dec 11, 2018 by Marmion Recruitment
£50k + basic (negotiable dependent on experience)
uncapped commission (expected 6 figures)
Location - Leeds
Plus Employee Benefits
Our client is one of the most established, successful and privately owned IT Solutions companies in the UK. The success of the business can be directly attributed to the strength of leadership team who are all highly experienced and invested in not just the business, but its people. They are award winning bosses and as a result of year on year growth they now seek to increase their top-level team by introducing someone who has worked at management level and is now ready for that next upward move. With an already impressive and loyal client base, who benefit from the Managed Service offering, the successful person will be responsible for major accounts whilst developing their own pipeline.
The Candidate Brief
Our ideal candidates will have a proven track record in Managed Service provision and be highly involved in the entire sales cycle ie the identification, acquisition and retention of business from both prospective clients and their existing client portfolio. And, because you are successful and can easily demonstrate that your personal achievements have been as a result of an intelligent and strategic approach to sales, you will confidently encourage team members to follow. We would expect that at this level you will be driven to achieve targets and have a record of consistent delivery however, for you it is probably time to motivate others to do the same.
The Essential Skills and Experience
In short we want to hear from people who:-
- Have experience in a dynamic and evolving IT Solutions Sales Environment
- Can demonstrate a working knowledge of the end to end successful sales cycle
- Can communicate effectively, at all levels and in all formats
- Are commercially astute and can identify potential opportunities which benefit all key stakeholder
- Are natural negotiators and relationship builders with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Have a good understanding of IT solution packages which they can tailor according to their client's requirements.
- Can work independently, but be a good team player
- Enjoy working in this environment but now need more and ready to move into a more senior role
- Will instinctively take a consultative approach to supporting new and existing clients making sure that they are up to-date with market events/trends and innovation in order to advise them accordingly
- Apply a professional approach to all areas of their work - will lead from the front
- Hold a current driving licence
Having visited the premises we were very impressed with not just the working environment, but the people. The values described in the company manifesto are quite evident and it was clear that people genuinely feel a strong connection to the business.
For more information please contact Janet McGlaughlin