Residential Property Fee Earner
Posted on Dec 14, 2018 by Anonymous
Our client is a full service personal law firm in North Leeds. They emphasis providing the highest standard of client service and have thus gained an excellent reputation. They are looking to grow their property team due to an increase in work streams.
The Residential Conveyancing Fee Earner will sit within a team of Residential and Commercial property experts. You will enjoy autonomy in managing your own varied caseload of Conveyancing matters, with the opportunity to work on commercial property files.
The successful candidate for the Residential Property Fee Earner position will have 2-4 years' experience in managing Residential Property files (including residential sale and purchases, leasehold and freehold matters) along with the following:
* The ability to deal with new build properties and shared ownership will be advantageous.
* The ability to deal with company purchasers and company property re-finance of residential properties.
* Some experience of commercial property law (such as leases, licence to assign would be advantageous though not necessary)
* A proven record of providing excellent service to a wide range of clients
* Worked closely with other members of the team and assist on the more complex matters
* Experience of managing Residential Conveyancing files from instruction through to completion and post-completion
* Experience of using case management systems
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Excellent relationship skills as a result of creating and developing strong working relationships with a wide range of clients
* An interest is networking, marketing and building client relationships