Posted on Dec 14, 2018 by Bell Cornwall Recruitment
Job Title: Receptionist
Contract: Temporary (for the right person there is a potential to go perm)
Start Date: Immediate
Bell Cornwall Recruitment are delighted to be recruiting for a Receptionist based in Didcot. The successful candidate will be working at two sites in Didcot and will be responsible for delivering unique and memorable experiences for every visitor to their Didcot site. Therefore will ideally have experience of working in a professional services receptionist role, a 5* hospitality receptionist role or have experience in a pure service role such as cabin crew.
- Covering our clients Reception desk
- Conversational Etiquette on our clients switchboard
- Coordinating meeting rooms and AV Equipment
- Making sure all communal areas are kept tidy for staff and external visitors
- Liaising with stakeholders
The Ideal Person
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal
- Previous Reception/ Front of House experience
- Excellent at building relationships with stakeholders
- Pro Active Individual
If you feel you are perfect for this role please get in touch with Grace on .
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit & follow BCR on to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment business. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
READING BLUE COAT SCHOOL
Phyllis Court Club
Inchcape Retail Limited