Heat Pump Service Engineer
Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Bennett & Game Recruitment
Heat Pump Service Engineer required. Our client is a specialist Renewable Energy Company who are looking for Heat Pump Service Engineer to join their expanding team. The ideal candidate will be based within The South of England and all sites visited will be in this area.
The Heat Pump Service Engineer will be expected to attend breakdowns, fault find, maintain, service and install their Heat Pump products throughout Commercial, Industrial & Domestic sectors.
The ideal candidate will come from either a Plumbing, Heating or Refrigeration background, previous knowledge of Heat Pumps would be advantageous however, not essential as full training will be provided and will continue throughout your time with the company.
Ideally you will be Gas Safe or FGAS certified with an industry qualification in either Plumbing, Heating or Refrigeration.
Heat Pump Service Engineer Position Overview
You'll be tasked with the service and maintenance of Heat Pumps throughout a variety of commercial, industrial & Domestic settings.
Heat Pump Service Engineer Position Requirements
- You must have experience of working on either commercial, industrial or domestic sites.
- You will have experience of servicing either Plumbing, Heating or Refrigeration units.
- You'll be tasked with servicing, fault finding and maintaining heat pump equipment.
- Must be Gas Safe or FGAS certified with additional industry qualifications
- Live in either South East or South West
Heat Pump Service Engineer Position Remuneration
- Basic Salary Depending on Experience
- Company Vehicle + Fuel Card
- 28 Days Holiday
- On Call Rota (1 in 4/5)
- Overtime Available
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Mark James Search Limited