Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by Boffin Recruitment
- €15/hour + Overtime
- Permanent Day Shift Role
- Great company - lots of room for progression and professional development
We are currently partnered with a Market-Leading Manufacturing business to assist them in recruiting a Maintenance Engineer to their growing Operations team. This is a great chance to join a fast-paced and growing company in a key role for the business.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, the successful candidate will have responsibility for:
- Maintaining all Manufacturing Equipment in a busy production environment
- Ensuring all Preventative Maintenance Programs are followed
- Playing a key role in Reactive Maintenance on-site, ensuring that down-time is minimised
- Leading and driving a culture of Continuous Improvement across a busy manufacturing business.
The successful candidate is likely to come from a similar role, either as a Maintenance Engineer or potentially a Field Service Engineer who is looking for a site-based role. Ideally, you'll have a recognised Electrical Qualification and will come from a similar Manufacturing business or a background in Industrial Maintenance
If this role sounds of interest, please don't hesitate to apply.
Brookfield Aviation International Ltd