Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Talentspa
Salary: Competitive salary plus benefits
Our client is a fast-growing independent multi-utility connections provider to Blue-chip residential developers. Due to their ongoing growth within the South West, they are now adding to their Operations team for projects in the Reading/Newbury area. With full operational responsibility for the successful management and delivery of multiple projects within your dedicated region, this opportunity is an instrumental and pivotal position within operations, enabling the smooth and successful delivery of Multi Utility projects in your region.
- Responsibility for the effective and efficient delivery of all site activities acting as an enabler to ensure the successful delivery of designated projects in your region.
- Programme and resource works to meet deadlines of both them and their client.
- Build strong compelling relationships with Clients, providing a proactive and consistent level of service.
- Responsible for overseeing on-site team health and safety issues within allocated projects, in conjunction with the HSQE Manager.
- Provide technical and practical input to tender processes and documentation at pre-construction and design phase.
- Liaise and build relationships with local authorities and statutory undertakers, External and Internal clients and Sub Contractors.
- Effective and timely engagement of resource ensuring that the optimum numbers of personnel are on-site when required in conjunction with the Electric, Gas, Water and Fibre departments.
- Responsible for all regulatory HSE correspondence and other regulatory bodies, Method Statements and Risk Assessments.
Experience and attributes;
- Strong proven background within utilities or ground works infrastructure experience.
- Experience of multiple Contract/Project /Site Management.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to liaise at various levels building strong, compelling relationships both externally and internally.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Proven experience of implementing and raising awareness of Health and Safety across sites.
- Proactive, organised and hands on approach with the ability to work well as a team and on own initiative.
- Demonstrable experience of providing a high level of customer service.
- Awareness of continuous improvement, and the ability to continually develop efficiency improvements within scope.
- CSCS Manager/Supervisor level, SMSTS, NRSWA.
- Full Clean driver license and a flexible working approach.
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Life Assurance
- Company Car and fuel card
If you are looking for an opportunity within a company that is rapidly expanding, who values and develops there staff and the satisfaction of delivering a first class level of customer service with support to enable you to make things happen then please apply now. Closing date is the 21st December 2018.
Our client and its subsidiariesare an equal opportunities employer, and they value diversity and promote equality across all of their businesses. They welcome applications from all sections of society and are always happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application. The terminology used in this advert is not intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010.
JAM Management Consultancy Ltd