Senior Development Project Manager - Help to Buy schemes
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Michael Page Property and Construction
The Development Project Manager will provide a clear project planning to facilitate the successful delivery of the projects. The Development Project Manager work closely with internal and external teams as well as also making sure project progress, risk and performance are properly tracked and reported.
Our client is an international property development and asset management company with a strong track record of delivering high profile residential and commercial projects in London.
In order to ensure that projects are delivered on time, on budget and to the right quality they have asked us to help them identify an "client-side" Development Project Manager who will provide overall leadership to the project and closely manage and coordinate project activities.
As Development Project Manager you will assist the Project/Development Director to deliver the projects on time, within budget and to the right quality. You will be responsible for the day to day running of the schemes and will work closely with the Commercial Manager and Design Manager to achieve project KPIs.
- Day to day management of the project and external Design Team and project activities;
- Set up reporting procedures to monitor progress against timeline and budget;
- Weekly progress reporting;
- Design Team contract administration;
- Design delivery management;
- Risk management;
- Programme scheduling;
- Document control;
- Project controls;
- Provide commercial advice to internal and external project team;
- Proven track record of experience in a similar role;
- Process orientated to drive the result;
- A shared focus on delivering a high-quality customer service with an ethical approach to business.
In order to be considered:
- Bachelor Degree in Project Manager, Engineering, Real Estate or other relevant subjects;
- RICS or equivalent chartered status;
- Track record of delivering complex residential led mixed-use projects;
- Experience in working for reputable consultancy or developer;
- Technical skills (e.g. analysis, research, strategic planning, etc.);
- Experience in full project life-cycle is desirable.
A competitive salary and good benefits/bonus package.
Colt Technology Services
Association for Project Management