Associate Director - Project Management/ Contract Administration
Posted on Dec 13, 2018 by Catalyst Executive Search
Our client is a data centre developer, in need of a Project Manager with Data Centre experience and who has a proven record in delivering projects of various sizes, with a collaborative approach to team work. In addition, the candidate will be able to show understanding and capability of resolving complex issues and have excellent negotiating skills.
The candidate's background should include all or most of the following experience:
· A background in Project Management, and Contract Administration
· Experience in various forms of contract, and understands risk allocation
· Can build excellent relationships with various members of project teams, and Customer.
· Chartered Surveyor or Project Manager with at least 7 years industry experience, administering and managing new build construction activities
· Degree Qualified in a relevant industry discipline.
· Experienced in the delivery of Technical Projects, with a bias towards Building Services
· Conversant with Development Agreements, and Building Contracts, preferably on Data Centres (preferable, but not essential)
· Evidence of strong interpersonal and people management skills are essential
· Logical, considered and professional, with an ability to work collaboratively with a varied stakeholder group.
· Ability to multi task
· Ability to understand the wider picture whilst devoting attention to detail
· Proactive, diligent, able and willing to think ahead;
All suitable candidates will be contacted within 7 days.
Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited
Catalyst Executive Search
Clear Engineering Recruitment Ltd