Posted on Dec 14, 2018 by Carter Towler Limited
Carter Towler Limited are a Multi-Discipline Surveying Practice based in the centre of Leeds, offering a complete range of property services including Commercial & Industrial Agency, Investment, Property Management, Building Services, Valuation and Landlord and Tenant. Behind each service is a specialised team with the knowledge, experience and technology to produce desired results of the highest standard.
An opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Valuation Surveyor to join our busy Professional Services Department.
The role will see you work with a varied client base including private investors, banks, institutional funds, developers, corporate businesses and public sector organisations. Depending on your level of experience, specific responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
· Undertaking Commercial Property Valuation appraisals for a variety of purpose including loan security, accounting, asset and acquisition and disposal.
· Undertaking property inspections and measurement for the preparation of Valuation reports.
· Researching for comparable evidence via property databases.
· Liaising and building relationships with Solicitors, Banks and other financial lenders.
· Undertaking strategic business development and strong client networking.
In order to succeed within the role, you will be an MRICS qualified Valuation Surveyor, or working towards it, with experience in undertaking commercial property valuations for a variety of purposes. You may be considered for the role at a number of levels, depending on your experience, from APC to Senior Surveyor grade.
To apply for this role or for further information, please click the apply button below, enclosing your CV and covering letter.