Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Brandon James
Senior Quantity Surveyor - USA
I'm working with a global Quantity Surveying consultancy as they expand internationally. As a result, they require a MRICS Quantity Surveyor to join their luxurious offices in San Francisco Bay Area.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will be heavily involved in providing estimates and cost consulting services from inception through to completion.
Projects will be mainly within the construction, high tech, manufacturing, life sciences and healthcare sectors.
The Senior Quantity Surveyors Role
- Assisting the general contractor
- Preparing written documents
- Manage costs
- Post contract variances
The Quantity Surveyor
- MRICS, or 7+ years QS experience
- PQS/Consultancy background
- RICS accredited degree
- Excellent cost management knowledge
- Experience of delivering projects independently
- US experience is preferable - not essential
- $90,000 - $110,000 (Dollars)
- 28 days annual leave
- Private Healthcare
- Pension contribution
- Travel expenses
- International opportunities
- Career progression
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career options, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / MRICS / USA / Senior Cost Manager / San Francisco / QS