Big Data & Analytics Graduate Opportunities
Posted on Dec 14, 2018 by Atos
Atos delivers unique digital journeys. More than just a multinational digital services company, we are global problem solvers --- applying deep technical understanding and strategic business acumen to produce innovative answers to our clients' commercial challenges.
What you'll be doing
- Working with experienced and talented consultants in the delivery of complex solutions
- Helping our clients improve insight, optimise process and discover new business potential
- Focusing on initiatives involving cognitive computing, intelligent processes, knowledge automation, knowledge networks and data analytics
- Maximising operational and business advantage for our clients
In addition to the Graduate Programme training and development, you will also join our internal training academy , established to provide you with a blend of skills useful in whichever area of cognitive computing you are working in. It is a practically based programme grounded within the Atos context, and is designed to help you enhance a range of personal, data management and cognitive computing skills. You'll then work closely with clients from design to delivery, having a material impact on their business and ours from day one.
- Analytical skills along with a flair for business
- Excellent statistical skills and a high degree of literacy in databases
- Ability to work with various forms of data to create clear and simple value insights
- Ability to develop an understanding of the technology we deliver
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Ready to start your digital journey? Find out more about Atos and apply