IB History and TOK Teacher
Posted on Dec 16, 2018 by BRITISH SCHOOL OF EXCELLENCE
British School of Excellence is seeking to appoint an inspiring and dynamic IB History and TOK teacher to coordinate and deliver an exciting curriculum with the responsibility of overseeing the IB History and TOK Syllabus at a highly prestigious boarding school in Moscow.
- Developing educational programmes and syllabus in compliance with the school policies as well as the International Baccalaureate Organization (IBO) guidance for the year 2019.
- Teaching IB History and TOK to students aged 12 to 18
- Carrying out students' assessment
An outstanding candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Have a proven and successful experience in teaching the subject (5 years minimum) to students aged 12-18, including at GCSE and A Level / IB
- Have experience in curriculum development
- Neutral accent
- Be a dynamic and inspirational educationalist preferably with independent international experience;
- Have confidence as a natural communicator who will command the interest and imagination of staff, pupils and parents;
- Be an advanced IT user
- Boarding school experience
- basic knowledge of Russian
This is a position at a highly prestigious boarding school for talented students with its own campus in Moscow area, serving approximately 1000 students across Russia. The school advisers include Wellington School, Raffles Institution and Winchester College.
The school offers a highly lucrative salary and a competitive remuneration package including extended medical insurance, housing and flight allowance.