Lunchtime Play Supervisor
Posted on Dec 13, 2018 by LONDON BOROUGH OF BRENT
Headteacher: Mrs Dawn Titus
Salary: Scale Point 10 - 13 (£16,863 - £17,391) Plus London Weighting £1,888 Paid Pro-Rata
Actual Pay £10.02 - £10.30 per hour
St Joseph's Roman Catholic Primary School is seeking to appoint a Lunchtime Play Supervisor to join our school which continues to enjoy excellent academic outcomes and high standards of behaviour.
We can offer you:
- A positive, happy, fully inclusive working environment;
- Happy and enthusiastic children.
The role will involve providing supervision during the lunch break and encouraging children in purposeful play and social skills activities.
You should have:
- excellent communication skills;
- the ability to relate well to people of all ages and backgrounds;
- the ability to control and supervise children;
- the ability to work as part of a team;
- a positive and flexible approach;
- the ability to stay calm in an emergency;
- a commitment to the Catholic ethos of the school.
Hours: 1.5 hours per day (7.5 hours per week)
Closing Date: Open until position filled
Interview Date: To be arranged
Start Date: Required for January 2019
How to apply:
To apply for this post please complete the Support Staff Application Form, Recruitment Monitoring Form and Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 - Disclosure Form, all of which are available to download directly from the Catholic Education Service website via the button below. You may also contact the school for an application pack.
Brent Schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.