Talent Coach Procurement
Posted on Dec 17, 2018 by GPA Procurement
Do you have the passion for Procurement to play an essential part in developing the Procurement professionals of the future - designing & delivering the new Apprenticeship standard in Public Sector Procurement?
This is an exciting opportunity to play a part in designing and delivery of the new Apprenticeship Standard in Public Sector Procurement. The role of the Talent Coach is to work closely with the client to ensure that programme delivery meets their needs and to support and guide our learners through every stage of their journey, to end assessment. As a Talent Coach, you will be a key influencer, providing a commitment to every learner that they will receive an outstanding experience and our clients will see a clear return of investment.
Key Activities & Responsibilities:
- Developing a learning pathway that enables apprentices to work towards achievement of the Standard.
- Identifying and assess learners' needs and put in place robust learning plans, with realistic and challenging goals, that enable learners to understand their personal journey and realise their potential.
- Actively supporting, coaching and motivating learners across the entire learner journey to help them with the progress towards achievement of the Standard and their end assessment.
- Contact will be varied and might include group delivery, face to face, email, Skype, webinars etc.
- Providing learners with tailored, high quality, information, advice and guidance to support progression
- Actively engaging the learners' line manager to enable them to play a proactive role and support the learner to apply their skills in the workplace
- Actively promote and monitor equality and diversity, safeguarding and health and safety requirements
- Observe, and review work produced by learners to ensure it is of the appropriate standard and that they stay on track to achieve the Standard and succeed
- Provide insightful, constructive and informative feedback to help the learner maximize their potential.
- Proactively monitor, evaluate and improve the quality and effectiveness of own workload and working practices to ensure deadlines and targets are met and that the learner has an outstanding experience.
- Provide timely and accurate documentation, management information, and reports in line with agreed business processes
You will be:
- Passionate about the delivery of an outstanding learning environment and supporting the learner to succeed
- Open - honest and transparent and always act with integrity
- Ingenious - think smartly, resourceful and innovative
- Collaborative - take ownership but also draw on the benefits of teamwork and partnering
- Effective - deliver what we promise and believe great service can always be better
- Occupational experience in the Procurement industry and commercial lifecycle.
- Learner focused with a proven track record in supporting their achievement, retention and motivation
- A1 or TAQA L3 qualification
- PTTLS or equivalent teaching qualification
- Functional Skills in Maths and English at a minimum of Level 2.
- Good working knowledge of Apprenticeships, Traineeships and other vocational qualifications
- Comfortable with using IT
- Full, clean UK driving license - extensive weekly UK travel required
- Commitment to own continuous professional development
To register your interest in this, or any other opportunities please forward your full CV, stating your location and current salary details to or contact us on for a confidential conversation.
GPA Procurement (UK) Limited (GPA) acts as an employment business and an employment agency. GPA is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.