Solicitor 4-8 years PQE
Posted on Dec 13, 2018 by Anonymous
Department: Real Estate Development
We are recruiting for a thriving Real Estate Development team in Bournemouth who are in need of an experienced Lawyer to join them!
* Working in a demanding sector, previous commercial property is essential, preferably in respect of development and landlord and tenant matters.
* Experience of flat lease extensions and block management matters would also be helpful.
* You will have gained experience at a practice with a relevant property track record
* Must have excellent communication skills
* You will also need to be willing to assist with business development.
* Exceptional organisational and time keeping abilities
* Strong IT skills
Our client is offering a competitive package including 25 days holiday, contributory pension scheme, Private Medical insurance and flexible benefits.
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
By applying for the role, you agree that Fresh Recruits may contact you under GDPR Article 6(1)(b) in connection with your application by email and/or telephone and you consent to receiving information by email and/or telephone in relation to Fresh Recruits providing you with work finding services, you may withdraw your consent at any time.
If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our Data Protection, Privacy Notice and Full Equal Opportunities policies can be viewed here: https://(url removed)/privacy-policy