Employee Benefits Sales Consultant
Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Corporate Synergies Group, Inc.
As a Sales Consultant youwill actively develop and maintain a pipeline of new potential clients andcontinually source referrals for new business opportunities. As a consultant toyour clients you will lead your team in the analysis and development ofcomprehensive solutions to meet your clients goals. Our Employee Benefits Sales Consultant enjoy the following benefits and resources:
- Automated Marketing strategy focused on nurturing sales targets resulting in increased qualified leads.
- Qualified appointments scheduled through our internal Business Development team.
- Seasoned Account Management Teams dedicated to providing superior service & supporting your success.
- Expert Compliance consultation, support and assessment by our in-house ERISA Attorney and seasoned compliance team.
- Cross-sell opportunities with our portfolio of Voluntary Benefit and Property & Casualty solutions.
- Turnkey wellness strategies to fit employer organization needs and mitigate long-term risk.
- Comprehensive training & development through our CSG University as well as in the field mentorship by regional management.
The ideal candidate will have anexisting network of contacts and strong centers of influence from which toprospect. They must possess the skillsto cold call as well as source referrals through their network as well asindustry related events. A strongknowledge of benefits plans and employee benefits terminology is a plus. He or she must already have or obtain a Life& Health Insurance License upon hire.
About Corporate Synergies
CorporateSynergies is a national insurance and employee benefits brokerage. We deliverstrategies that control costs, relieve administrative burdens and mitigaterisk. Ranked fourth largest U.S. benefitsspecialist by Business Insurance, we develop a deeper understandingthrough established listening posts in all areas of our competencies, fuelingour ability to better execute. We havewon numerous awards and are recognized for our level of service and innovativeprograms. Corporate Synergies has also been designated as a Business JournalTop Places to Work company.
At the core of our business model is ourdedication as advocates for our clients and their employees, providingforward-looking insights that help them reshape their benefits strategies andbetter prepare for the constant evolution of the healthcare landscape.