C++/Python Software Engineer
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Radley James
The candidate will be guided by a senior developed but will have free reign to investigate new technologies and come up with innovative solutions to improve and enhance the trading systems as well as having the confidence to scrap and build anew in team projects.
This firm is driven by their technology department and automated trading platforms. They recognise the importance of hiring the best engineers to work on their systems and design and implement changes on a daily basis to drive their profits.
- Demonstrated experience in Python and/or C++ (3 years+ in a commercial environment)
- A deep understanding of object-oriented design, data structures and algorithms
- An aptitude for analytical problem solving
- Exposure to all phases of the software development lifecycle
- BSc in Computer Science or related area
- Experienced working with one or more of the following: FIX protocol, market data feed handlers, data feeds, and/or order management systems
- Strong desire to learn and improve OOP kills and a curiosity for new techniques and technologies