Dutch Speaking Call Centre Job
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by NL RECRUITMENT
We are excited to be recruiting for a Dutch Speaking Customer Service Agent job to represent a leading travel business through one of Europe's leading contact centre. The job will require agents to deal with a wide range of customer interaction including general queries, cancellations, complaints, up sales and webchat.
Job Experience & Skills:
• Fluent Dutch Speaker
• Good written and verbal English language skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ideally have a background in travel/leisure reservations with a reputable brand/company focusing on sales and customer service.
• Able to create a high performance team culture where agents "exhaust all opportunities" to achieve targets and brand loyalty for the client.
• Sales driven
• Professional and emotionally resilient.
• Good attention to detail
• Excellent multi tasker
Temporary to Permanent role (3 month probation)
Salary: £8.00 per hour + Holiday Pay
Hours: 37.5 hours a week, shifts from Monday to Sunday from 8am to 9pm
Location: Canary Wharf
This job is an immediate opportunity and interviews are taking place this week!
The Call Centre is one of Europe's largest outsourced sales centre and are constantly expanding and looking to add new talent to the team. Owing to the nature of this position, any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory checking report from the Disclosure and Barring Service.