Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by C & M Travel Recruitment
Main responsibilities of the REVENUE EXECUTIVE will be to:-
* Develop and maintain Price management strategies for your allocated area, minimise the risk of abstraction and management of busy periods
* Analyse revenue and volume performance and re-evaluate strategies to ensure changing market demand is reflected in how our services are priced
* Providing competitor analysis
* Regularly review customer and revenue performance including
* Negotiate prices with suppliers
* Take daily decisions on pricing actions
* Proactively plan for changing demand during special events and holiday periods to maximise revenue
* Ensure the Revenue Management system controls are accurately set, and comply with the team's best practice
In order to apply for this role you must be from a very analytical background having fulfilled a similar role as a Yield Analyst / Pricing Analyst from either the travel, holiday lettings, lettings or hotel industries.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit