Education Recruitment Consultant
Posted on Dec 14, 2018 by Your Recruitment Partner Ltd
With the shortage of teachers in the UK, Education has become a candidate lead market, sales will be vital for you to be successful in post, but if you source a great candidate, you're likely to find your school contacts will be receptive. Cold calls will of course play a part in the development of the desk, but the real progress happens in face to face meetings which you will need to secure. Relationship building will be a core part of your success, both with school contacts and your supply staff.
As the successful candidate you will join an established, close-knit team who support each other. You will also, be joining a larger company that can open doors to progression for those who want it.
- You must be a morning person for those 7.30am starts!
- You must have experience working as a Recruitment Consultant in a revenue generating role.
- Being a self-motivated, sales focused individual is a must
- Full UK Drivers Licence and own vehicle.
- Competitive Basic Salaries
- Uncapped commission with no threshold
- No KPI's
- Great competitions
- Reduced Hours in School Holidays
- Close to public transport links
If you think this role could be for you, please apply today.
Your Recruitment Partner are acting as a Recruitment Agency for this position, unfortunately we are unable to consider any applicants who do not have proven experience as an Education Recruitment Consultant.
Apsiz Services Ltd