Senior Sanctions Manager (12m FTC)
Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by B&FS Audit
A new contract vacancy has arisen for a London based Global bank who are looking for a Senior Sanctions Manager to lead their Sanctions team on a 12 month fixed term contract basis.
Responsibilities of the job:
- The role will be to lead a team of 20 and to coach them across Escalations, Investigations & Advisory
- Be the point of contact for all sanctions escalations across the business
- Provide timely advice to the business regarding potential transactions
- Conduct risk assessment on proposed transactions
- Evaluate and provide advice regarding contractual wording
- The role will also require someone to act as the SME for all sanctions related queries across the business.
- To be the SME point of contact assisting the running of a global financial crime transformation project
- Assist in creating a centre of excellence for standardising processes across the centralised financial crime department
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
You will be an expert across all areas of sanctions and will have worked for a global banking brand, managing a large team. You will be a hands-on team leader capable of inspiring and coaching a well-developed team. You will have experience across investigations and will have been the main point of contact in a business for all sanctions queries. You will have very strong stakeholder management skills and will be able to steer and guide the business. You will have a commercial mind-set and will be a collaborative professional with the ability to support senior directors in managing transformation and change across a global enterprise.
Career Moves Group
Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited