Posted on Dec 9, 2018 by Hoopis Group
As a Financial Services Representative, you ll be part of our entrepreneurial system with the freedom to provide solutions for your clients from a broad portfolio of innovative products. You ll have access to powerful sales tools and a large resource network so you can focus on activities that get results.
- Prospecting for clients through networking and referrals
- Developing and maintaining long-term relationships with clients
- Providing financial solutions for clients through fact gathering and needs analyses
- Expanding personal knowledge and skills through ongoing professional development and joint work with fellow associates
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer service focus
- Market development/networking abilities
- Presentation and organization skills
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated and goal-oriented
- BA, BS, and/or graduate degree or equivalent work experience required
* Eligibility applies only to those Financial Services Professionals who hold a full-time career contract (X4X) with MassMutual. Eligibility for subsidized benefits and before-tax coverage is based on meeting certain contract requirements. Benefit plan provisions are subject to modification or termination. Financial Services Professionals are independent contractors and are not employees of MassMutual, its subsidiaries, or of General Agents with whom they contract.
Associated topics: call center, client, guest, healthcare, inside sales, insurance sales agent, life insurance agent, sales agent, sales representative, sell