RN Recruitment & Chat Event - RSVP NOW!
Posted on Dec 13, 2018 by Saint Luke's Health Systems
At Saint Luke's Health System, we have two primary goals: To be known as the best place to get care, and the best place to give it. We believe we're well on our way, because our nationally recognized, award-winning organization offers innovative treatments and is committed to advancing medicine through clinical trials. But we also realize that being a community asset is really just the start. We live our beliefs by giving back to our neighbors through outreach, educational programs, research, and caregiver training.
If you would like to join the only faith based, not-for-profit health system in Kansas City, we should definitely talk about your future. Here's the perfect opportunity:
ONLINE RECRUITMENT & CHAT EVENT
for Registered Nurses with 1+ years of experience
10 am - Noon CDT | Every Tuesday Morning
- You can attend from anywhere no need to travel or dress up.
- Engage with us online in a real-time, text-based chat every Tuesday.
- Break through conventional barriers and actually engage with an employer.
- Gain unparalleled access to a live person on our team.
- Get tailored answers to your specific questions.
- Discover if this is the job and company for you.
- Take charge of your career and put yourself in the driver's seat!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Saint Luke's offers an inclusive work environment where differences are valued so individuals can achieve their fullest potential. We hire only non-tobacco users.