Accounting Advisory Manager
Posted on Dec 9, 2018 by Job Juncture
Currently seeking an Accounting Advisory professional for an opportunity with a growing company in Chicago, IL. The ideal candidate will desire to work on exciting projects, make more money, have multiple promotion tracks, add more value to clients.
Responsibilities of the Accounting Advisory Manager
- Assist in Special Projects for Fortune 1,000 companies.
- The special projects range from Transaction Support, FDD, TAS, Mergers, SEC Reporting, IFRS, System Implementations, Operations Migration, and more.
- In this role you are adding value for the client, helping them to achieve strategic objectives, and not doing compliance.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with client personnel of various levels.
- Contribute to a strong client relationship through interactions with client personnel.
- Demonstrate a deep knowledge of client's business and identify high-risk accounting areas.
- Deliver services that meet company's standards of excellence.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft office Suite
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a professional, business-like demeanor
- Extensive knowledge of US GAAP (revenue recognition, equity accounting, consolidations and financial reporting) required; knowledge of IFRS standards preferred
- Troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Salary Commensurate with experience.
- Best compensation plan! Average bonus is 30% on top of a good base salary.
- Exciting projects where you are working in the business and helping to make it better.
- Great promotion track! You'll have 4 different promotion tracks available to you
- You pick how much travel you want to do and you can adjust this annually.
- If you are open to travel, there is a 25% bonus for professionals who travel 50%. Even professionals who only travel 10% get a 5% bonus based on travel alone.
- Revenue-based bonuses.
- Paid Overtime.
- Specific projects pay a $2,000 monthly bonus.
- You design your career. You decide how much travel you do and you pick projects that interest you most.
LOVE YOUR JOB! With over 1,400 recruiters, we have top notch career opportunities nationwide in virtually every industry and job function.