Plastics Process Technician 2nd & 3rd Shifts
Posted on Dec 9, 2018 by Job Juncture
Set-up, monitoring and troubleshooting their plastic injection-molding machines. Your focus is to ensure minimal downtime, quality and efficient production in a safe work environment. Troubleshooting tasks might include dealing with inconsistent material, faulty equipment, human error, and preventing defects from occurring.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3 + years of related work experience in an injection molding facility; additional education may be substituted for experience.
- Requires specialized knowledge of materials, specific tools, and equipment related to injection molding.
- Understanding all set-up procedures and all molding machine functions.
- Thermoplastic and or Thermoset knowledge a plus.
- Knowledge of IQMS, RJG and SPC a plus and be willing to complete classes on materials and basic processing skills as required.
- Prior experience in an ISO 16949 certified facility a plus.
- Must have a passion for working in a team environment.
LOVE YOUR JOB! With over 1,400 recruiters, we have top notch career opportunities nationwide in virtually every industry and job function.