Tier II Network Technicians (Government)
Posted on Dec 9, 2018 by AT&T
* Communicate with customers, engineers and management during trouble resolution or escalation.
* Coordinate network operations, maintenance, repairs, or upgrades.
* Update database(s) and documentation as part of the repair effort.
* Develop procedures for troubleshooting, tracking, and reporting repair efforts.
* Monitor and analyze network performance and data input/output reports to detect problems.
* Participate in network technology upgrade or expansion projects, including monitoring of hardware and network services throughout the projects.
* Communicate with Tier III engineers about products, to alert them to future needs, to resolve problems, or to address system maintenance issues.
* Design, organize, and deliver product awareness, skills transfer, and product education sessions for new technicians.
* Develop network-related documentation.
* Use network tools to monitor and analyze network operations.
* Perform basic logistics duties.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education: Candidate must have 7 years of experience that can be a combination of work history and education. This equates to a Doctorate and 0 years of experience OR Masters and 1 years, Bachelors and 3 years, Associates and 5 years or HS and 7 years. Must meet IAT II 8570 Certification Requirements.
Required Clearance: Active TS/SCI, with CI Poly
Desired: 8570 Certification
Job ID Date posted 11/09/2018 SDL2017