Security Guards-NO Experience Needed!
Posted on Dec 9, 2018 by Securitas USA
Job hunting? Looking for a new career? Are you interested in law enforcement or public safety? What about security?
Securitas Security is looking for eager to learn and ready to work individuals. No experience is necessary as these are entry level, beginner positions to get you started on your new career path. Ideal candidates should be motivated to work and customer service driven.
Entry Level Openings:
Seeking officers for sites in Weldon Spring, St. Peters, and Wentzville
Part-time to Full-Time hours
Pay rates starting at $10+/hr
We make the process easy! We assist in the licensing process and provide clear training paths and development tools for all our employees, from security officers to management.
- paid vacation time
- Extensive training programs
- Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
- Career growth opportunities!
- Company Paid Uniforms!!!!
- Maintains all equipment
- Follows post orders
- Access control
- Patrols premises
- Reports suspicious activity
- Responds in emergency situations
- Preserves order
- The ability to utilize a tablet, computer or smartphone.
- With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing and permit requirements for Security Officers and armed security work and specific protective device and weapons qualifications.
- Required to utilize rapid and effective judgment in responding to unusual or emergency situations using appropriate escalation of force level.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months.
- Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation
- Valid Driver's license and clean driving record; not required for all sites
Don't let this opportunity pass you by. Start your new career today!