Loss Prevention Officer / Asset Protection Agent - -$12 to $15/HR
Posted on Dec 9, 2018 by U.S. Security Associates
Loss Prevention Officer benefits include the following:
- Medical Insurance Options Including Vision and Dental
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Holiday and Vacation Pay, Direct Deposit, Employee Perks & Discounts
- Paid Training, Performance Based Incentives and Career Advancements
Blend into a retail environment
Perform successful customer surveillance while walking the floor detect and apprehend shoplifters
Following company policy and guidelines exercise good judgment
Make the right decisions under pressure be a team player, a self-starter, with the ability to work independently.
Summary of essential job functions/duties:
- Must adhere to all site specific post order requirements.
- Investigates and responds to alarms, emergency codes, and security related incidents; decides what actions to take based on situation, facts known and position limitations. Reports to supervisor for follow-up actions.
- Provide needed assistance to customers, employees, visitors and/or the client that are in line with the department?s procedures.
- Protect property from theft, defacement, embezzlement, sabotage, fire and accidents.
- Completes daily activity reports, Incident reports, and other mandated reports per post orders.
- AL State Security License preferred
- Eligibility to work in the U.S
- Strong report writing and verbal communication skills
- Previous loss prevention or asset protection experience
- Able to work 1st & 2nd plus weekends
For more information about career opportunities, contact our local USA office at or go to view our current openings.
U.S. Security Associates (USA) is North America's security solutions leader, with locally-responsive offices providing best-in-class national security services and global consulting and investigations. The company provides career paths for over 50,000 security professionals serving several thousand clients and a range of industries. Creative applications of leading-edge, proprietary technology enables USA to rank annually among the world's best training companies.
USA's rise as one of today's largest security companies is a natural byproduct of these differentiators together with a dedication to investing in employee reward and development, giving back to local communities and relentlessly striving to be a security company that is Safe. Secure. Friendly.?