SECURITY OFFICER AGE 18+
Posted on Dec 9, 2018 by Hershey Entertainment & Resorts
Additionally our Safety & Security Department offers year round job opportunities working within all areas of our Hershey Entertainment Complex locations;? Hersheypark and ZooAmerica. Hersheypark Stadium, Hersheypark Arena GIANT Center and Hershey Theatre.
As a Part-Time Security Officer, you will be responsible for maintaining the safety and security of all guests, employees, and property of The Entertainment Complex. You will also be expected to provide our guests with exceptional customer service all while gaining knowledge specific to your job duties.
- Providing exemplary service to guests and team members.
- Perform and complete assigned tasks from management as needed.
- Complete general security tasks.
- Inspect bags to prevent the introduction of prohibited items into the venues.
- Monitor all vehicles and employees entering and exiting Hershey Entertainment properties and venues according to department and company standard, to ensure all are authorized.
- Check ID cards and control vehicle and pedestrian traffic flow.
- Consistently practice safe work habits including, but not limited to, use of personal protective equipment, lifting and reporting of unsafe situations.
- Maintain a professional appearance that meets Hershey Entertainment and Resorts appearance standards.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be 18 Years of age or older on the date of applying
- Criminal justice/safety/security-related training and experience preferred.
- Must be able to work with large crowds in a fast-paced environment
- Must be friendly, upbeat, and work well with other employees and be able to interact well with our guests.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work for your scheduled shifts.
- Must be able to speak, write, and understand English.
- Must be detailed oriented and have clear written and verbal communications skills
- Must display a positive attitude, eagerness to learn, and professional image in compliance with the Hershey Entertainment & Resorts guidelines. Must have the ability to safeguard confidential information
- Must be able to successfully complete all legal, company and department training requirements to include, but not limited to, passing required tests and certifications within established timelines
- Must be able to work flexible hours including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays. Hours may vary based upon operational needs
- Must be able to work in combination of indoor and outdoor weather conditions.
- Physical requirements include standing, sitting, walking, and lifting a minimum of 50 pounds.
Hershey Entertainment & Resorts is an Equal Opportunity Employer