Director, Security Services
Posted on Dec 9, 2018 by American Express
In addition, duties will include:
* Manage and maintain effective working relationships at the highest level with various business partners and law enforcement.
* Develop process improvements and implement where applicable.
* Lead and inspire staff to overcome obstacles and achieve goals together in a team-based environment.
* Provide advice and assistance on security-related matters to senior business leaders to ensure the safety and security of employees, contractors, vendors and visitors.
* Plan and monitor budget expenses.
* Must be able to work with minimal supervision while keeping VP Security Services apprised of situations that occur.
* Efficiently handle all emergencies, crises and stressful situations calmly, quickly and professionally.
* Review and manage facility projects related to all facets of Security.
* Manage and maintain relationships with authorized security vendors that provide vital services to operations.
* Position is located in Sunrise Florida.
* Bachelor?s Degree in Security, Administration or related field is required.
* Candidates must have 15 years of combined experience in law enforcement, corporate security management, and people leadership.
* Demonstrated experience in managing/supervising and leading a team of employees and contractors.
* Have a thorough knowledge and highly developed understanding of Security Services, Crisis Management and Executive Protection.
* Strong organization, leadership, time management and communication skills to effectively direct security activities.
* Must be able to work well under pressure and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
* Strong team building and leadership skills are required.
* On call 24/7/365.
/Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions./
**Title:** *Director, Security Services*
**Requisition ID:** **