Unarmed Patrol Security Officer
Posted on Dec 9, 2018 by U.S. Security Associates
*TEMPORARY AND TEMPORARY TO PERMANENT SECURITY OFFICERS NEEDED NOW*
FULL-TIME & PART-TIME
FREE TRAINING PROVIDED FOR REQUIRED VIRGINIA SECURITY LICENSE
This site requires a current driver's license and clean MVR
Security officer benefits include the following:
- Competitive Pay - $12.00/ HR
- Medical Insurance Options Including Vision and Dental
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Holiday and Vacation Pay, Direct Deposit
- Employee Perks & Discounts
- May move into permanent position after holiday season
- Performance Based Incentives and Career Advancements
- Enforce all site specific post order requirements.
- Investigates and responds to alarms, emergency codes, and security related incidents; decides what actions to take based on situation, facts known and position limitations. Reports to supervisor for follow-up actions.
- Provide needed assistance to customers, employees, visitors and/or the client that are in line with the department?s procedures.
- Protect property from theft, defacement, embezzlement, sabotage, fire and accidents.
- Completes daily activity reports, Incident reports, and other mandated reports per post orders.
- MUST have current Driver's license and clean MVR
- Present a professional image
- Be able to multitask
- Good time management skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Security Experience is not required (we will train you)
- Customer Service Experience is a plus
- Drug test and background screen will be processed post-employment offer.
- Proof of identity and eligibility to work in the US for the I-9 process.