Entry Level Security Officers Wanted - We Train!
Posted on Dec 9, 2018 by U.S. Security Associates
Currently, we?re expanding our team in Bristol, VA, in search of the next STAR to join our Officer Force...You!
Other extremely helpful attributes include:
- Former and current military, law enforcement, and or certified security professionals
- Recent grads, and or career minded people looking for career advancement
- Award-winning training, development and recognition programs - SecuritySTARS?
- Recognize high-performance Associates as STARS, rewarding their best efforts through our annual awards programs
- Opportunity to build your reputation and career alongside a highly-trained, award-winning Officer Force.
- Access to the most innovative technology in the safety and security services industry.
- Benefits (Vision, Medical, Dental, 401k) and awards program
- Competitive pay
- Flexible schedule and locations
Minimum requirements and Special Skills:?
- Present a professional image
- Be able to multitask
- Good time management skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Security Experience is not required (we will train you)
- Customer Service Experience is a plus
- Eligible to work in the US
- Drug test and background screen will be processed post-employment offer.
- Extensive background check for the armed positions.
- Proof of identity and eligibility to work in the US for the I-9 process.
- State security license, if required
- Must be at least 18 years of age - 21 for certain posts
- Ability to communicate effectively with others both orally and in writing
*Reasonable accommodation based on religious beliefs or medical need will be considered on a case-by-case basis. U.S. Security Associates, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, medical condition, disability, veteran status, marital status, or sexual orientation. This policy applies to all areas of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, and benefits.
For more information about career opportunities, contact our local USA office at or go to view our current openings.