Computer Technical Helpdesk Support with Government Clearance
Posted on Dec 9, 2018 by Unisys
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Helpdesk Support Agents to join our team in Salt Lake City, UT to begin an exciting and challenging career.
Our Helpdesk Support Agents provide excellent customer service by supporting a wide range of technical and network solutions. Serving as the initial point of contact, you will gather and analyze information about the user's issue to answer basic questions about installation, operation, configuration, customization, and usage of assigned products to determine the best way to resolve their problem. Solutions include, but are not limited to, uninstalling/reinstalling basic software applications, resolving username and password problems, verifying proper hardware and software set up, resolving network connectivity issues and troubleshooting email issues.
* Initial point of contact for customers via telephone, email or live chat to provide technical support of hardware, systems, sub-systems and/or applications.
* Assists with navigating around application menus, may be required to remote into customer's computer.
* Troubleshoot network connectivity issues, working with remote employees on a corporate network.
* Develops and sustains a productive customer relationship, making the customer and their needs a primary focus.
* Offers alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customers' and clients' business.
* Escalates complex problems to the Remote Support Engineering staff or Field Engineering when appropriate.
* High School Diploma or equivalent required.
* Security Requirement ? Must be US Citizen and possess a US Government Secret security clearance or have the ability to obtain a US Government Secret security clearance, prior to hire.
* Previous computer technical support preferred.
* Must possess current CompTIA A+, Network+ or Security+ certification.
* MCP, Dell or other industry identified certifications are preferred.
* Strong knowledge of Network troubleshooting, including connectivity issues, locating IP or TCP/IP addresses, VPN software, supporting remote users.
* Understanding of Active Directory to unlock and reset passwords.
* Proficient with troubleshooting all Windows Operating systems.
* Ability to troubleshoot and resolve email issues, specifically MS Outlook.
* Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
* Outstanding customer skills, with the ability to empathize and professionally troubleshoot and resolve customer's issues.
Do you have what it takes to be mission-critical? Apply Now.
Unisys offers a very competitive benefits package including health insurance coverage from first day of employment, a 401k with an immediately vested company match, vacation and educational benefits. To learn more about Unisys visit us at .
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans. SDL2017