SME - Equity Aggregation Reporting
Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Synechron Inc.
- Provide advice to Business staff on large shareholdings, takeover panel disclosures, including technical advice on the impact of transaction structure, sensitive industry, and M&A issues.
- Document requirements after collaborating with Compliance business.
- Evaluate enterprise wide compliance risk and implementing policies, procedures, standards and guidelines to mitigate risk.
- The selected candidate should be well versed with processes to deliver Bank's Shareholder Reporting obligations in all EMEA, US or APAC jurisdiction.
- Experience in building systems to monitors a bank's enterprise equity holdings in accordance with regulatory ownership restrictions, issuer-specific ownership limits/thresholds and takeover panel requirements.
- New-Hire may have worked with any US or UK based regulatory agencies, external or internal risk management groups.
- Experience in identifying and ensuring that all changes to legislation and reporting requirements are identified and implemented.
- Solid analytical skills, workflow management and data interpretation skill.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- An organized and structured work style, with the ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Highly motivated with the ability to work to deadlines.
- 6 + years of experience
- MBA, CFA, CIM, CMA or similar and/or equivalent undergraduate degree with significant financial services background considered an asset
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business' focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron Inc. on behalf its large financial client is seeking a SME to join us on an Equity Aggregation Reporting project based out of Charlotte, North Carolina. This is a full-time opportunity for immediate hire.
Entercom - Sports