SME - Cash Flow Management/FTP/Oracle EBS
Posted on Dec 11, 2018 by Synechron Inc.
Synechron Inc is seeking SME - Cash Flow Management/FTP/Oracle EBS with in financial services to join our Charlotte, NC team.
Job Description :
- Define procedures, standards and implement Oracle EBS for Cash Flow Management processes for one of the largest banking client.
- Oversees FTP governance communication with relevant business, finance, and risk partners
- Promotes transparency, documentation and process controls for the FTP process encompassing an understanding of the increased regulatory focus
- Understand requisite knowledge that underlies effective decision-making and is able to describe where anomalies or flaws may occur in the decision-making for new System implementation.
- Leads or participates in cross functional teams to achieve a variety of ad hoc analyses and projects
Skills Required :
- Strong Understanding of Cash flow management / FTP within banking/ financial institutes.
- Excellent understanding of Oracle EBS.
- Strong banking and financial background is must.
- Must have a prior experience of setting the deck for enterprise level project.
- Should be a one stop solution/ architect/ SME in banking system FTP/ Cash Flow Management applications.
Synechron is one of the fastest-growing digital, business consulting & technology firms in the world. Specialized in financial services, the business' focus on embracing the most cutting-edge innovations combined with expert knowledge and technical expertise has allowed Synechron to reach $500+ million in annual revenue, 8,000 employees and 18 offices worldwide. Synechron is agile enough to invest R&D into the latest technologies to help financial services firms stand at the cutting-edge of innovation; yet, also large enough to scale any global project. Learn more at: