Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Anonymous
Hours will be 40 hrs per week and this will be on a rotation shift pattern basis covering between 8am - 6pm.
Do you have Switchboard experience? Are you ok to work between 8am to 6pm?
If you want to build an exciting future with one of Europe's most innovative legal businesses, apply below as we're interested in hearing from you!
Main function of job:
The switchboard operator will be involved in delivering a switchboard focusing on a proactive approach to providing a high quality professional service, within agreed service levels.
The role should increase both client and customer satisfaction by being the primary interface between the callers and the business as an efficient, prompt, seamless conduit directing the caller to their intended recipient.
The environment is friendly but professional and very team orientated. The main responsibilities include carrying out switchboard duties to provide excellent client and internal customer care.
Duties will include delivering a process driven switchboard service to clients to ensure their needs are met and the business is presented in a professional manner; operating our internal switchboard systems to provide a seamless service to both internal and external clients.
* Answering incoming calls in a prompt and professional manner.
* Focus on the need to promote a first class corporate image together with a friendly but professional approach.
* Deal with all incoming calls in the prescribed manner as determined by the service standards.
* Exercise judgement under the guidance of the Switchboard Supervisor in taking messages and ensuring when taken that appropriate arrangements are carried out in timely fashion.
* Assist and liaise as necessary with staff in meeting their service requirements.
Skills, knowledge and attributes required for the role:
The successful candidate will be of a pleasant and friendly disposition with a flexible attitude in order to cover the service we provide to our clients. The role is extremely client centred and candidates will need to have a professional approach in both image and the way they interact with clients.
Excellent communication skills are essential, as are organisation and time management skills.
Essential requirements include:-
* Good knowledge of switchboard equipment;
* High level of interpersonal and communication skills are required;
* PC literate with good working knowledge of MS Office applications;
* Ability to work independently in a high pressure environment;
* Ability to work in a team environment with a high degree of initiative and self-confidence;
* The post holder's main task will be to ensure a high level of support to the business. This is a very busy position and to be successful they will need to work in an efficient manner, have strong presence, and be able to remain calm and perform well under pressure.
* They will need to be enthusiastic, flexible and have a can-do attitude.
* They must have the ability to work on their own initiative, have excellent customer care skills, good verbal and written skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
Experience of working in the legal services environment or a professional service background would be preferable and the use of Mitel system would be an advantage.
We want you to feel valued and rewarded by your time at DWF. We understand the importance of offering you a reward package that goes beyond simply salary. That's why, when you join DWF, you'll be given a choice. You can pick from a range of benefits, allowing you to build a package that suits your needs and lifestyle, as well as those of your family. In addition to our standard benefits (medical insurance, life insurance, pension and 25 days annual leave), we offer flexible benefits which include season ticket loans, holiday buy / sell scheme, gym memberships, health assessments, cycle to work, retail vouchers and dining cards. We are also happy to discuss flexible working patterns.
We are actively recruiting and keen to hear from you, please apply!
DWF is an award-winning legal business with a strong reputation for excellent client service and effective operational management. There are now over 2,900 people in the DWF Group, based in 26 key locations across the globe.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at DWF
Nurturing talent is very important to us. We are committed to equal opportunities in all areas of work and business. We want people to achieve their best, which will positively impact on our clients and communities in which we live and work. At DWF we empower people to be themselves within an inclusive and supportive environment, enabling everyone to achieve their full potential in line with their abilities and career aspirations.
We will make reasonable adjustments to help you perform at your best. Please contact the DWF Recruitment team and tell us what adjustments you need either to submit an application for a vacancy, or if you require any reasonable adjustment should you be invited to interview. We are committed to an ongoing programme of improvements to provide access to all.
Note to recruitment agencies
We operate a strict preferred supplier list and we will only accept CV's from agencies who we have agreed terms with and who we have instructed to assist us with this recruitment. All introductions should be made direct to the Talent Acquisition team and we will not pay a fee for any CV's sent to our business outside of this process