Residential Property Legal Secretary
Posted on Dec 19, 2018 by Anonymous
Location: Central Huddersfield
Salary: Circa £18,000-£19,500 DOE
Do you have Legal Secretarial experience and looking for an exciting new opportunity?
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Residential Property Legal Secretary working for our client a modern, forward thinking law firm that continues to grow and develop.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• You will report directly to the Head of Department
• You will work closely with team members and support the Fee earners within the team
• You will be encouraged and supported to develop your Residential Conveyancing knowledge to a level that will enable you to liaise confidently with clients and progress client transactions under the supervision of the Fee Earner
• In the absence of the Fee Earner, you will be expected to take ownership of files to ensure that client matters are up to date and senior fee earners fully informed
• Take initial client enquiries and progress as appropriate
• Draft documents and correspondence under the direction of the fee earner and in accordance with agreed formats and precedents
• Maintain an efficient up to date filing system
• Open and close files to agreed routines
• Maintain an appointments diary
• Deal with and answer telephone enquiries or refer matters as appropriate
• Attend client meetings in the absence of the fee earner or when designated to do so.
• Legal Secretary experience ideally gained from working within a Residential team
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft word and keyboard skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Well organised and adaptable
• Team player.
• 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Pension Scheme
• Group Death in Service
• Childcare Vouchers
• Monthly dress down
• Investors in People accredited.
For more details please contact Sally Henderson at the Search Consultancy Leeds office on (Apply online only) or send your CV
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Qed Legal Llp
Rachel Clark Legal Recruitment