Commercial Property Solicitor
Posted on Dec 18, 2018 by Anonymous
Working alongside and supported by an established in-house legal team, duties will include:
* Handling a varied caseload of commercial property matters.
* Negotiating property transactions
* Structuring arrangements for conveyancing or investments
* Preparing documentation, such as contracts to finalise transactions
* Collecting relevant property information from surveyors and confirming that the seller does indeed have the rights to sell the property
* Actively market and promote the firm to prospective new clients.
The ideal candidate a qualified Solicitor, a Licensed Conveyancer or a Chartered Legal Executive, have 3-5 years' PQE, with sound knowledge of all aspects of commercial conveyancing and be highly professional, dedicated and willing to commit to the firm's continued growth and success by engaging in your own business development work
In return the company offer a very competitive salary and a fantastic career opportunity to join a dynamic and well established firm with plenty of ongoing support and genuine opportunities for progression
Douglas Scott Legal Recruitment
Gabbott Recruitment Online Limited