Lead CNC Programmer - Gosport up to £45K + benefits
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Experis IT
Lead CNC Programmer - Gosport - up to £45,000 + benefits
Role Type: PERMANENT
Skill: CNC, 5 Axis Machines, 3 Axis, operating and setting
Up to £45,000
Full benefits package includes - Contributory pension scheme, share incentive plan, private medical insurance, private dental insurance, childcare vouchers, holiday vouchers, other leisure discounts etc
A world leading security and technology service provider who have invested billions of pounds in their services working with the most high profile clients on the most cutting edge projects. This role is available due to a company expansion.
- You will be accountable for operating CNC Machines on complex, close tolerance and bespoke parts
- Maintenance and storage of all CNC programmes
- Utilise a range of machines including 5 Axis, 3 - 2 Axis
* Recognised engineering apprenticeship, Relevant City and Guilds, NVQ qualification, recognised service qualification or proven track record
- Manual Machining experience, Milling, & Turning
- Hand tools & Small power tools experience
- Ideally have experience operating CMM
- Minimum of 5 years experience on 5 Axis
- Programming and operating
- Precision and materials
- Problem solving/design
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of the UK's most intelligent workforce where you will be offered to work on a spectrum of prestigious projects and programmes, enabling you career progression and learning capabilities.
Please note, due to the nature of the role - candidates will be required to undergo Security Clearance.
If you're ready to apply, fantastic! Click "apply" and if your CV is shortlisted I will call for an initial chat/screening in confidence within the next week.
Interviews will take place on an ad-hoc basis but if you're interested please don't hesitate as we are short listing as we speak!
If you don't have an updated CV that's no problem - just give me a call to discuss.