Posted on Dec 13, 2018 by Anonymous
To help us in achieving these ambitious goals, we are looking for experienced, committed and passionate individuals to deliver exceptional secretarial support to our clients. Within our organisation we call this role "Team Assistants". You will be working, as part of a team, in the heart of the law firm alongside the lawyers supporting them with a wide range of functions. You will be very busy and never bored!
You will use your skills and experience in this sector to provide an industry-leading service with exceptional standards to the firm. You will be working for a varying number of lawyers and your responsibilities will include:
* Check correspondence, attachments, documents, reports etc produced by Document Production team ready for sending out
* Type urgent/short/confidential correspondence and emails.
* Assist lawyers in billing and credit control
* Request cheques, bank transfers etc.
* Diary management/arranging appointments
* Arrange or, where not appropriate, conduct photocopying, printing, organising couriers
* Arrange for files to be opened and closed and supervise filing requirements
* Maintain and update the database
* Assist in resolving client queries
* Assist lawyers to use the service efficiently
* Support lawyers in marketing activities
* Take internal and external calls
* Monitor emails
* Build and maintain the client relationship.
To be successful in this role, we are looking for an individual who possesses:
* Previous experience working within a complex legal environment
* Accurate typing speed of at least 60 words per minute.
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
* Demonstrable commitment to exceeding expectations and goals
* Exemplary customer service skills
* Excellent personal presentation and communication skills
* Conscientious, approachable and enthusiastic.
* A passion for doing an amazing job that will leave a lasting impression
* Teamwork, integrity, passion and success
In return, you will receive a good starting salary, a flexible benefits package and the training, guidance and support to forge a career with a fast-growing company.
If you have all of the above skills and experience and are excited about joining a company that is redefining how legal services are delivered, we would love to hear from you.
By applying for this role by submitting your CV, you are agreeing to the use of your personal data as detailed within our job applicant privacy notice which can be found on our website. Please take a few moments to read our job applicant privacy notice prior to applying
Reed Human Resources