Posted on Dec 9, 2018 by Kitchen Magic, Inc
WHAT WILL THE TILE INSTALLER DO?
Kitchen Magic is currently looking for an experienced Tile Installer to service residential kitchen remodels throughout New Jersey. If you are a highly motivated, skilled tradesman who is committed to quality work and exceptional customer service, then Kitchen Magic is the team for you! Company vehicle and gas card provided.
WHAT WILL THE TILE INSTALLER NEED?
- 5 plus years of tile installation experience.
- Able to troubleshoot and provide prompt solutions.
- Provide basic tools for all stages of the installation process.
- Must be punctual, organized and prepared to start working once at the job site.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Must have a professional appearance and manner.
- A valid driver's license and clean driving record are a must.
WHO ARE WE?
As the #1 Kitchen Company Nationwide as rated by Remodeler Magazine and the largest in the Northeast, Kitchen Magic is committed to our close-knit culture of employees that treat one another like family. That is because we have been a family owned and operated company since our start in 1979, and know that if our employees are happy, our customers will be happy too. And we are not just tooting our own horns. We have won Top Workplaces for the past 4 years in a row! Kitchen Magic truly combines the ever-expanding opportunity of a large company with the care and special attention of a local business.
The Kitchen Magic family of experts- doing what we do, the way we do it, for all of the right reasons - makes Kitchen Magic a vibrant innovative company that attracts passionate people who MAKE MAGIC HAPPEN.
Kitchen Magic provides a competitive base salary and benefits.
Kitchen Magic is an equal opportunity employer. PM17
White Plains , New York, United States