Customer Service Representative | Teleperformance | Richmond
Posted on Dec 16, 2018 by Teleperformance - Richmond, VA
DOING BUSINESS WITH PEOPLE, FOR PEOPLE.
Teleperformance is a global leader in providing exceptional omnichannel customer experiences since 1978. Our impacts are far-reaching, spanning over 62 countries and interacting with over 38% of the world's population. This kind of growth wouldn't have been possible without the dedication of our people who continue to provide outstanding customer service in every opportunity. Here, your success is our success.
Our Licensed P&C Insurance Representatives are a very important part of our family. You will be the eyes and ears for our team, fielding customer inquiries and finding innovative ways to respond. Working in a collaborative and engaging environment, you will have the chance to interact with people from all walks of life and no two days will be the same. As you continue to grow and challenge yourself, you will discover your potential can take you anywhere you want to go.
- Handle and carefully respond to all military (including family) customer inquiries
- Provide excellent customer service through active listening
- Work with confidential customer information and treat it sensitively
- Aim to resolve issues on the first call by being proactive, patient, empathetic, and understanding
- Appropriately communicate with customers, exercising retention efforts if needed
- Identify customers who are comparison-shopping and inquiring about contract terms, assisting the customer with the correct price plan
- Compassionately handle sensitive situations surrounding insurance needs and education
What We're Looking for
- Over 18 years of age
- Ability to type 25 wpm
- High School Graduate or GED
- Comfort with desktop computer system and ability to use Windows operating systems
- Proven oral & written communication skills
- Possess home state Property & Casualty Insurance License (Ask about our pre-licensing classes!)
What We Prefer
- 6 months Call Center experience and/or sales experience
- Logical problem-solving skills
- Availability to work various shifts
- Organization and work prioritization skills
Being One of Our People
It is our mission to always provide an environment for our employees that promotes happiness from the inside out. When you work with us, you are valued and inspired to learn, to teach, and to grow. We want you to come to work motivated to and proud to be on our team. That's why we continually invest in creating outstanding work experiences and endless development opportunities. We want you to be and feel at your best, always.
Teleperformance is an Equal Opportunity EmployerJB.0.00.LN
Paradigm Medical Staffing