Posted on Dec 9, 2018 by Flying Food Group, Inc.
- Preparing a variety of food for airline service or fresh meals.
- Follow recipes & provide correct proportions
- Maintain food inventory/orders
- Complete prep work as directed by management
- Use all cooking equipment properly & safely
- Follow FFG sanitation procedures to keep kitchen area & equipment clean
- Maintain high standards of sanitation, hygiene & food handling procedures
- Report safety hazards & accidents to management immediately
- Wash, peel, and/or cut various foods to prepare for cooking
- Weigh or measure ingredients
- Keep records of quantities of food used
- Cut, slice, and/or grind meat, poultry, and seafood to prepare for cooking
- Store and date food in designated containers and storage areas following HACCP procedures
- Perform all related and miscellaneous duties as directed by management.