Year 4 Primary School Teacher
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Anonymous
* Top Rates Of Pay
* Free DBS (When you work only 20 Days)
* Dedicated consultant tailoring our service to your needs.
We are a growing company based in Manchester City Centre that offers its employees:
* Top rates of pay in the industry
* Fantastic referral scheme
* Consultants who want to find you the "right" job rather than a job that benefits them.
* Free and continuous CPD
* People who have worked in Education (Such as Headteachers and DFE board members) who can offer help and advice
The Company: Empowering Learning is a well-established teacher training and recruitment consultancy with branches located in London, Manchester, Birmingham, Newcastle, Leeds and Cardiff and is known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
* Our dedicated, professional teams proudly place our candidates and clients at the heart of our bespoke approach and ensure that we provide excellent recruitment solutions to clients and candidates - no matter where they are in the country
* One of our key advantages is our bank of skilled EAL (English as an additional language) teachers, and our flagship training package, the Teachers' Standards Programme, which supports teachers with overseas training on their journey into UK classrooms.
The Position: We're looking for Year 4 Teacher to work in one of our schools in Bolton. The school is a 2-form entry school and received an OFSTED rating of outstanding. They are looking for a teacher to cover the full academic year. If your successful, you will join a talented and established teaching team, as a Year 4 Teacher. The SLT are pro-active around CPD, ensuring all staff are invested in through regular CPD, observations and sharing best practice. This is an excellent opportunity to become part of an outstanding school where staff development is a central focus.
If you are interested in this role please contact Tom Green