Posted on Dec 17, 2018 by Bell Cornwall Recruitment
Salary: £18k + pension, holiday & other company benefits
Hours: 40 per week (Monday to Friday on a rota to cover between 7:30am and 6pm)
Job type: Full time & permanent
Are you an experienced Receptionist or Front of House Coordinator committed to delivering the highest standard of customer service? Do you relish working as part of a professional company that strives to provide a memorable experience for all clients? If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Bell Cornwall Recruitment are enthused to be recruiting on behalf of an esteemed client that are looking for someone who can hit the ground running with the following duties:
- Covering the reception desk when required (signing in visitors, issuing the health & safety brief, answering telephone queries and booking meeting rooms)
- General admin duties (preparing visitor reports, no-show reports, stock take, etc.)
- Managing and maintain the meeting room facilities
- Responding to all emails in a timely manner
- Logging security issues
- Managing the rota and holiday tracker regularly
Qualities of the ideal candidate:
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Experienced with the Microsoft Office suite (particularly Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Reception & admin experience
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please apply today!
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit & follow BCR on to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all successful applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then it may be that your application has been unsuccessful.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales
Bell Cornwall Recruitment
Dynamix Recruitment Limited