Charity Team Leader
Posted on Dec 11, 2018 by N L Recruitment
Pay: £10 - £12 p/h
Sense Scotland are looking for experienced fundraisers who are looking to move up in their career to a Team Leader to join their growing team of fundraisers!
Sense Scotland has been working for over 30 years with children, young people and adults with communication support needs. They support over 1,000 children, young people and adults and their families through a range of services and can offer career and job opportunities at all levels.
Our client is helping rebuild lives and they want to carry on doing so by expanding their team of fundraisers.
- Communicate with the team manager about team members and assess performance.
- Communicate concerns and policies among management and team members.
- Provide encouragement to team members including setting realistic goals and managing team expectations.
- Develop strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations and performance goals.
You MUST have:
- Experience working as a fundraiser or Team Leader
- Flexible to travel
- Able to work 40 hours per week, 5 days a week.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in then give us a call on or apply online!
Resource Solutions - KPMG