Posted on Dec 14, 2018 by Brook Street
Brook Street (UK) Limited is currently recruiting for our County Antrim client who is currently looking to hire a Commercial Manager for their expanding business.
The Commercial Manager is required to ensure that all commercial aspects of our client's large precast concrete contracts are properly managed and controlled and that the commercial strategy is further developed and delivered throughout all contracting divisions in accordance with the requirements of the business.
* Development and implementation of the commercial management processes and procedures, from inception to final account including involvement in estimating
* Managing the bid formation process
* Review of contract documentation
* Preparation of commercial risk assessments
* Control and monitoring of change in contracts as well as the management of claims and variation accounts
* Cash flow awareness along with accurate preparation of accounts in terms of cost/revenues and individual project financial statements.
* It will also involve the management of a team of Quantity Surveyors on a daily basis.
Applicants must have a minimum of 5 years' experience in a senior commercial role and preferably within a sub-contract capacity to main contractors.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate extensive contract and final account experience and have a proven track record of dispute resolution and commercial management of contracts.
A thorough knowledge of JCT and NEC contracts with design element clauses would be a distinct advantage.
The salary for this role is available on application - please send CV via the apply link
Avocet Recruitment Limited
Eason Group Ltd
The Highfield Company
HeadNorth Consulting Ltd
Cityscape Recruitment Ltd