Digital Analyst - 12-month secondment/FTC
Posted on Dec 9, 2018 by GlaxoSmithKline
Be our next Digital Analytics Expert! GSK UK Pharma is currently looking for a Digital Analyst to lead the execution of digital analytics to derive actionable insights about customer experience, end-user engagement, channel optimisation and content performance. You will provide analytics implementation, reporting guidance and insights to a wide range of internal business partners across several therapy areas. Moreover, you will be our analytics expert on the key strategic platforms - email, website portal, banners, click-to-chat and webinar.
Does it sound like an ideal role for you? Then keep on reading!
• Partner with the business to design and implement KPIs and success factors to demonstrate Digital Marketing Effectiveness, including identifying internal and external benchmarks and performance objectives for digital initiatives
• Work closely with analytics and reporting vendors directing them on the implementation of GSK's functional and technical digital analytics requirements.
• Lead monthly digital marketing reviews, working with key stakeholders (internal and external) to review campaign activity and performance and drive discipline around a return on investment (ROI) mentality when deploying digital tactics.
• Utilise digital analytical tools to analyse and enhance use of core platforms; web/mobile content behaviour, heatmaps, paid media, social listening, voice of the customer surveys and A/B testing. This analysis will drive the business make better investment decisions in their digital assets and marketing initiatives
• Lead development, integration and management of appropriate digital analytics/KPIs in all commercial projects
• Be responsible for digital data collection, campaign tagging and co-ordination with agencies for campaign tagging and associated data collection
• Champion the education and training of digital analytics tools
• Work with the Global analytics team to embed and drive adoption of new analytics tools and techniques within UK Pharma
• Overlay multichannel data to identify the optimal UK Pharma marketing mix
During the course of your application you will be requested to complete voluntary information which will be used in monitoring the effectiveness of our equality and diversity policies. Your information will be treated as confidential and will not be used in any part of the selection process.
If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application / selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements please contact . This will help us to understand any modifications we may need to make to support you throughout our selection process.
Closing date for applications: 13th of December 2018
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity.
Why You?Basic qualifications:
• University degree in relevant field
• Strong analytical and insight capability
• Experience with web/digital analytics application and interpretation e.g. Adobe Marketing Cloud including Analytics, Google tools that are freely available
• Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Good commercial acumen and understanding of sales and marketing principles
• Strong project management, planning and organisation skills
• Process improvement
• Ability to work collaboratively and influence within a matrix project team
• Confident and strong presentation building and delivery skills
• Pharmaceutical Sales/Marketing experience
• Marketing qualifications (e.g. CIM)
• Multichannel marketing experience
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our three world-leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver against our strategy. To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.